Because PRIVACY is your RIGHT
Online privacy is a hot topic today. In today's Internet age, the quest for privacy from unauthorized intrusion is never ending. The growth of the Internet and electronic commerce has dramatically increased the amount of personal information that is collected about individuals.
As more people realize the misuse of their information collected online, they think twice whenever a website asks visitors for some information.
For example, one of the most pervasive tracking technology is the cookie. The cookie is a small file containing an ID number that is placed on a user's hard drive by a website and notifies the site that the user has returned and can allow the site to track the user's activities across many different visits. Unwanted data on your PC, not only poses a security risk, but also slows down your machine to a great extent.
Tips to reduce invasion of privacy
- Use encryption
- Reveal information about yourself only to trusted sources
- Be conscious of home computer security.
- Firewall hardware and software is another option that can protect you from third party attacks
- Turn on cookie notices in your Web browser, and/or use cookie management software
- Better and effective management of files and folders an be easily achieved by some softwares available in the market which have a very user friendly interface.
- Be knowledgeable about privacy policies when dealing with third parties on the internet.
The vast size of the Internet makes it difficult to search for utility softwares for different purposes.
I Privacy Suite offers you various privacy solutions, all under one roof, thus making your web surfing experience a much more memorable one.